6. I have always been a voracious reader. As a child, I would read almost anywhere, even during lunch. Admittedly, I do not have as much time to enjoy this activity due to school and work demands on my time. Even so, I still exercise my passion for reading from time to time. When I have had a few minutes to spare, I chose to read the books listed below–and you should too!
1. Theories of International Politics and Zombies by Daniel W. Drezner
2. The Sympathizer by Viet Thanh Nguyen
3. The Original Black Elite by Elizabeth Dowling Taylor
4. Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy by Sheryl Sandberg
5. The Wolf of Sarajevo by Matthew Palmer
7. Why we Love Dogs, Eat Pigs, and Wear Cows: An Introduction to Carnism by Melanie Joy