Thank you Vegan.io!
- 1⁄3 cup bulgur
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small onion
- 1 oz pine seeds
- 4 medium tomato
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180 degrees).
- Heat a pot with water on medium heat and boil the bulgur for about 10 minutes with a pinch of salt.
- Turn the stove off and leave the bulgur with the lid on the pot for another 10 minutes on the turned off stove.
- Cut the top off the tomatoes and scoop out the inside.
- Preheat a pan and roast the onion until golden brown for 2-3 min and the garlic for about 30 sec on medium heat and put them into a medium sized bowl after that.
- Roast the pine seeds and constantly stir until golden brown for about 5-7 minutes, add them to the bowl as well.
- Add the bulgur to the bowl with the garlic, pine seeds, salt and pepper.
- Stuff the tomatoes with the bulgur and put them into the oven for about 20 min.