I tried this sweet treat on Valentine’s day morning. Try it for yourself using the recipe below!
- 1 full cup organic frozen mixed berries
- 1 ripe banana, sliced and frozen
- 2-3 Tbsp (30-45 ml) light coconut or almond milk
- optional: 1 scoop plain or vegan protein powder of choice
- Toppings: Banana, chia seeds, coconut flakes and berries of your choice
- Add frozen berries and banana to a blender and blend on low until small bits remain
- Add a bit of coconut or almond milk and protein powder (optional), and blend on low again, scraping down sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft serve consistency (see photo).
- Add toppings