This will be one of my contributions to my upcoming international potluck on Halloween!
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- 2 cans of black beans
- 2 tbsp of tahini
- 3 tbsp of lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon of chipotle pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt or to taste
- Optional: 3 tbsp of unsweetened soy yogurt
- Jar of black olives
1. Finely chop the garlic cloves in a food processor. Add the 2 cans of black beans and process it until it is pureed. Add the remaining ingredients until it is smooth.
2. Spoon the hummus into a serving dish and make sure the top is smooth
3. Use a pastry bag and fill it with either soy yogurt or tahini sauce to pipe on the spider web design
4. Make a spider from black olives
5. Refrigerate until it is ready to serve